The Weber Basin Water Conservancy District is now accepting Statements of Qualification from Electrical Contractors that wish to provide services for the construction of the District's new Water Efficiency Research Center, Administration Building Addition, and Maintenance Building Remodel Project.
The Work generally consists of:
- Water Efficiency Research Center Building
- New electrical system in a new single story 9,500 SF mass timber framed and architectural concrete Water Efficiency Research Building.
- Administration Building Addition
- Connecting into the existing electrical system in the Administration building and running it into the new two story 3,600 SF steel framed addition.
- Maintenance Building Remodel
- Connecting into the existing electrical system in the Maintenance building and running it into the new remodeled 2,000 SF single-story Maintenance building.
The site is located on the existing District campus at 2837 East Highway 193, Layton, UT 84040. The Owner is anticipating receiving bids for the Work in February 2019. The Work will commence in March 2019 and be completed and approved by OWNER in all respects by November 30, 2019. It is preferred that the Maintenance Building Remodel be completed by June 30, 2019 and the Administration Building Addition and Remodel be completed by August 30, 2019.
The Prequalified Contractors for this project are:
- CR Lighting & Electric Business Development
- J and J Electric, Inc.
- Lynn Woodward Electric Values
- Knight Electric
- Whiterock Electric