Free Water Check Program! Click here for more details.
A water check, also called a sprinkler system audit, is a series of tests on the irrigation system of a home or business. The tests will help determine several things including:
1. how much water the irrigation system is applying (precipitation rate);
2. the rate at which the water is moving into the soil (soil type);
3. how evenly water is being applied to the area (distribution uniformity);
4. sprinkler system pressure;
5. root depth of the lawn;
6. general items that may improve efficiency (tilted heads, sunken heads, misaligned sprinklers, etc.).
The water check is free to the public and generally takes about one hour to complete.